Wow, has it been a crazy and exciting month! Yours truly has started negotiating a faculty position. Hubby’s beginning to look for jobs. Monkey’s almost walking. And the Dr. O family is planning a likely move across the country – yikes!!!!
I’m currently filling up The Tightrope queue, with some pretty interesting stuff if you ask me. 🙂 So if you stopped following me (and who wouldn’t – in my absence this is merely just another pretty blog), wake up and pay attention! Coming soon to a computer near you:
- Renting out your condo when the housing market sucks
- Why the Tea Party sucks serious ass; seriously folks, what the fuck are you doing to this country?
- Wimminz in Academia – now with 100% fewer babies
- Bad correspondent habits and what to do about them
- Monkey dining: fattening up our hungry and SKINNY Monkey
- Lullabies, part deux: adding variety to a stale repertoire
- Dr. O’s guide to finding a tenure-track position: a series of posts chock-full of stuff you have NOT heard before, at least not in the blogosphere. I’ll begin posting my experiences sometime after I [hopefully] sign a letter. *knocks on wood*
So there it is dear readers, lots to look forward to. Dr. O is back!!!!!