I apologize for my absence, and the slightly downer nature of this post. But a couple of things going on with peeps I know IRL have gotten me thinking about bucket lists. Not just the “OMG I’ve got 6 months to live” sort of list, but also the “OMG I’ve got 6 months left to do my own research” bucket list.
- Take an Alaskan cruise.
- Hike into Everest Base Camp. I have no desire to peak Everest, and I think reaching the 17590 ft elevation would be plenty badass all on it’s own.
- Visit Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji.
- Island hop in Hawaii. Build sand castles on as many beaches as possible with Monkey. Spend several days at the Grand Hyatt on Poipui Bay in Kauai and a few days on the North Shore. Hike Waimea Canyon.
- See the pyramids in Egypt. Visit religious sites in Jerusalem.
- Swim in the Mediterranean.
- Drink a beer in Germany. Eat chocolate in Belgium. Drink champagne in France. Drink wine in Tuscany. It’s totes okay if these get mixed up.
- Watch Shakespeare the way it’s meant to be seen, at the Globe in London.
My research bucket list is equally exciting, but I can’t share (I know you’re crushed).
What’s on your bucket lists?______________________________________________ Like what you’re reading? Click the banner to vote for my blog!